Skip links

[vc_row padding_top=”0px” padding_bottom=”0px” border=”none”][vc_column width=”1/1″][line][text_output]Betley Garden Room KitchenCreating a new building, an extension or changes to the appearance or use of an existing property may require Planning Approval and/ or a Certificate of Lawful Development. We are on hand to assist you with the planning process from start to finish, with access to specialised planning consultants where necessary.

We will take full control of the planning process on your behalf. From seeking pre-application advice from the local authority, through to preparing final design schemes, compiling letters, documents and maps, and dealing with all the typical queries raised by the planning officer.[/text_output][/vc_column][/vc_row]

This website uses cookies to improve your web experience.